Wednesday, September 16, 2009

through the sales of my grandfathers MACnCHEESE

mission remission raised $272.85 a huge thank you to anyone who showed up and tossed a couple of the hard earned $$$'s in my bucket and took sometime to ask what we are all about. it was an amazing opportunity to meet the community and get our name out there and i had a blast and i hope you all did too! it really warmed me emotionally because the dish i had made was a baked macaroni and cheese in the style my grandfather would have prepared for a typical lambertson sunday dinner, served with stewed tomatoes. so many compliments where thrown my way but i really must compliment all the hungry eaters out there, not only did they bring thier appitite they also brought thier compassion and thier charity.

in pursuit of the cure

-jesse

No comments: