Friday, February 13, 2009

my mom sent me this from the maureen fund...

Hello Everyone,I am beginning to schedule The Maureen Fund educational outreach programs for 2009. If you belong to a woman’s organization, PTO, or any other organization please let me know as I will arrange for a speaker to come and talk on ovarian cancer awareness. As you are aware, our goal is to reach out to a broad spectrum of women of varying socio/economic background to educate and inform them of the risk factors, signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer.

Thank you, Jackie

Jacqueline Trobiano, RN, MAS
Operations Manager
The John Theurer Cancer Center
Hackensack University Medical Center
JTrobiano@humed.com
201-996-5883
201-342-2196-fax

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Jackie, so glad you found this site. It's my son's doing and some will benefit Maureen fund. We don't know what we'll end up with adn hope we'll get a good sum of money to split between the areas of support, research and education (maureen fund). Wish us luck on this endevor. Of course, you may set up an information booth. I will be there, so I can do the booth, it would be no bother to me.
Fondly, Jeanne Caldwell